Local Living Festival 2013
Seeking Leadership & Members! 3/6/2013
Seeking "committee members" -- wonderful volunteers are needed!
Individuals with leadership skills to form teams very welcomed. (Staff support available!)
Zero Waste Featured Speakers (Care & Feeding)
Welcome Booth Festival Program (for attendees)
Buildings & Grounds Program Ad Sales Admissions
GIS Festival Mapping Topical Display Creation
Home Tours Festival Hospitality
Festival Evaluations Planning Gathering Hospitality (3/20, 4/3, 3/27 & 4/24)
Renewable Energy Fair Presentations to Local
Graphics Flash Mob (Local Style!)
Decorations Speaker Monitors / Evaluations
Merchandise Politicians / VIP’s
Photography / Group Photo Benefit (concert, meal, etc.) Logistics
School Compost & Recycling Summit
Working Groups That DO Have Leadership
But Could Utilize Volunteers!
Contact us at LocalLivingVenture@gmail.com!
& Teen Activities - Angie Foster + you!?
- Farmers Market - Jackie Bartholomew + you!?
- Food Vendors - Jackie Bartholomew + you!?
- CSA Fair - Jackie Bartholomew + you!?
& PR - Chelle Lindahl + you!?
- Photo/Video - Chris Butchino + you!?
- Volunteers - Rene Austin + you!?
- Fundraising - Matt Nowak, Rajiv Narula + you!?
- FInance - Chris Butchino + you!?
- Major Donations - Paul Pickens + you!?
- Community Arts - Relani Prudhomme + you!?
- Workshops - Brian Bennett + you!?
Theme Tracks - Amanda Klosner + you!?
Tracks - Matt Nowak + you!?
- Exhibitors - Amanda Klosner + you!?
- Demonstrator Recruitment - Amanda Klosner + you!?
- Administrative / Logistics - Chelle Lindahl & Melinda Ely + you!?
If you would prefer to volunteer only on the day of (or days leading up to) the Local Living Festival (April 27) please sign up with our Volunteer schedule HERE.
Thank You so much!
RETURN TO FESTIVAL RETURN TO HOME PAGE
RETURN TO TOP