M A K E A D O N A T I O N
and / or
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
to provide much-needed advance support for your
Local Living Festival!
Saturday, April 27, 9:00 am to 5 pm
You DO NOT have to have a Pay Pal ACCOUNT to use Pay Pal. Just click through on the bottom left of the page to use your credit card without going through a specific PayPal account.
To get started -- click the the PayPal button below!
IMPORTANT FOR TICKET DONATIONS:
On the last page (of 3), when you are prompted to review and confirm your payment (to Seedcorn, Inc.), please click on the link labeled "add special instructions to seller". In the drop-down box that appears, please note:
- number of people you are paying for -- or specify "Donation" if unable to attend
- name(s) for each paid reservation (in case you arrive separately)
- your contact phone
- your contact email address (so we can confirm your reservation)
- (Exhibitors only) Ignore the above, please note only the exhibitor name and an email to confirm receipt of your payment. See below for a review of suggested donations for Exhibitors.
We will email our confirmation within 24-48 hours maximum. The information you provide above will be "at the door" to provide entry for you and your guests.
If you have any questions, or trouble accessing Pay Pal, please contact us at (315) 347-4223 or LocalLivingVenture@gmail.com.
Suggested minimum donation of $5-10 per person (or more if you can!) to provide much-needed advance support for the Local Living Festival.
If donating for tickets, please be sure to put the information bulleted above in the Add special instructions to the seller: section.
Your admission entitles you to attend all of the rural skills workshops as well as
have access to the vendors, demonstrations, hourly children's
activities, Renewable Energy Fair, Farmers
Market, Community Supported Agriculture Fair, School Compost &
Recycling Summit, Woodsmen's Exhibition, Seed & Seedling Swap, local
food vendors, and various entertainment.
This is serious fun and delightful education, folks!
ExhibitorsSuggested donations for
Local Living Festival ExhibitorsTYPE OF VENDOR FEE
Farmers Market $5
Handcrafted Goods $15
Community Group $0-20 (budget-less? please ask to
have the fee waived; also see #2 below!)
Non-profit Organization $20-35
For-profit Business $50-75
1) IMPORTANT Please note your name, organization name, type of vendor and contact information in the Add special instructions to the seller: section that you will find located on the final "Review" page before you confirm your donation.
Where fee ranges are shown, it’s up to you how much support you can offer to give.3)
Exhibitors doing three or more pre-arranged demonstrations of rural skills at their Festival booth will have their fee waived. Please confer with Amanda Klosner at LocalLivingVenture@gmail.com
if you are interested in this activity.
We look forward to seeing you at the Local Living Festival!